Your favorite physical sport?

JUGQQ

Football, basketball, ice hockey, tennis, and lacrosse are all my favourite sports if only I could play them sadge due to corona.

6 minutes ago, dexotrixo said:

ice sure bust more vield hocked 😅

Ice is quite the experiance honestly so much fun zooming around on the ice in the ice skates going mach 5 if u ever get the chance strongly reccomend.

dexotrixo
51 minutes ago, Bissin said:

cultured individuals here, liking ice hockey...best sport (bonus points for allowing fighting) and you will never change my mind.

yees but more vield theen ice here

52 minutes ago, Bissin said:

cultured individuals here, liking ice hockey...best sport (bonus points for allowing fighting) and you will never change my mind.

Fighting is the best have u ever seen the matches honestly entertaining, but yes ice hockey I miss it a lot love fresh ice when the zamboni goes over it zoom.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing are some sports I do on my free time. Jiu-Jitsu is mostly hugging men so that's nice, and kickboxing is really fun when beating up the sandbag, when it comes time to sparr then I just sit down and let the crazy people hit each other.

On 26/04/2021 at 22:11, ICARUS said:

Fighting is the best have u ever seen the matches honestly entertaining, but yes ice hockey I miss it a lot love fresh ice when the zamboni goes over it zoom.

Have I seen the matches? I've played hockey since I was 6 years old (20 years now)

• Pog 1

Providence

I used to be a gymnast, so I have first-hand experience thereby making it my favourite sport. Just Do It Olympics GIF by Nike