Song of the day!

Jazz

Providence

Where to start about this track, this is one of those songs I can't listen to without being transported to a place of vulnerability, I feel comforted but I also ache and think of who this song reminds me of, music is truly a universal language, forever one of my favourites. 

Providence

I've had this booty-shaking banger on repeat for the past few days, thought I'd share this gift with y'all. 

• 2 weeks later...
Providence

I've long been a fan of Willow Smith, however, the tracks she's released this year have far surpassed anything she's done in the past in my opinion, the rock/alt-rock vibe suits her so well, and I for one haven't been able to stop listening to her latest records. 

Providence

Uh, where do I even begin with this track! Firstly, I had this record on repeat for hours today and have yet to become bored. I find it incredibly tantalizing and have been itching to share this gem.

Providence

This track is a serve, not to mention the album it's on. The layering, the vocals, the lyrics, Doja has truly outdone herself.

Providence

This track right here!!! This beat is soo infections, I mean, I could listen to this song for hours and still be bobbin.   

Providence

I find it utterly impossible to stop re-playing this track! Her live vocals are so crisp and sustained, I could go on forever about Ariana's technical prowess, but to save you and myself the time, I'll just share this wonderful example, I believe that she is a generational talent and that you should spend 3:14 basking in her greatness today.

Providence

This track is a fucking masterpiece! I'll never be able to quit listening to this song, the dramatic and haunting lyrics, visuals, vocal technique, and tonal quality will forever leave chills cascading down my spine.

Providence

This song has been occupying my brain for most of today, I've long been a fan of Lana and this track encompasses what she does best, her lyricism and production are so easily recognizable and what can I say... I love her little nuances and quirks.

Providence

Gosh, I love Conan Gray, his lyricism and way of describing love as a concept just hits me in the feels, not the mention his beautiful tonal qualities and lovely music videos. People Watching is Conan Gray's latest single, stream everywhere now! 

Providence

I recently watched the 2009 Horror/Comedy "Jennifer's Body" which featured this lovely track. I've long been a fan of panic and this track in specific, so I thought I'd share this banger with you all.  

Providence

Need To Know is one of the singles off Doja Cat's third album 'Planet Her', in this record she explores her divine femininity and approaches her audience with otherworldly visuals. I for one am I huge fan of live performances, and I appreciate Doja's attention to detail regarding her garments, makeup and hair.

Providence

This energetic upbeat track is the ending theme song for "Black Butler" an anime I'm currently watching. I really enjoy BECCA's stylistic choices and the relatively inspirational lyricism. 

• 1 month later...
Providence

This song has been the soundtrack of my life for the past few weeks, there is simply so much to love: the lyrical content, the melody, the highs and lows, the vocal production and instrumentation, do yourself a favour and listen to this sublime track.  

Providence

This record right here, hits ya in the feels, there is so much vulnerability baked into this track, the visuals and messaging are so magnificent and I truly can't stop replaying this banger.

Providence

Where do I even begin with this track, I love the intro which leads into really relaxed and delicate vocals, only to build up to a colourful kaleidoscope of a chorus.

Providence

This song is one of my favourites at the moment, I really enjoy the production, as well as, the styling in the music video.