Song of the day!

Jazz

2 hours ago, BadWorksFun said:

You can't go wrong with Fleetwood Mac, but CCR is also really good

Ngl, i had CCR on my list of sending in here, you probably know Fortunate son since, its very popular.

I love this band, about 3 months ago i finally got myself a shirt and it looks amazing, thats why i have this song today, Come as you are by Nirvana, one of my favorite songs from these guys.

BadWorksFun
On 14/04/2021 at 13:33, Jazz said:

I love this band, about 3 months ago i finally got myself a shirt and it looks amazing, thats why i have this song today, Come as you are by Nirvana, one of my favorite songs from these guys.

I LOVE COME AS YOU ARE!!

• Pog 1

Azuraii

Well I saw everyone was sharing music so I guess I’ll pitch in.  Just a modern pop song I recently fell in love with. 

• Community Leader
Unseelie

guess ill share one, the artist was suggested by @Xoulyst to me which led me to this song 

I might have skipped a few days, But we all know the feeling when school suddenly gives tests.....

So here we go again!
I got this song from a girl in my class, and its been stuck in my head, while i was studying for my tests, so yeah this fits in perfectly

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BadWorksFun said:

OH MY! I FOUND IT! I have had this tune stuck in my head, but did not know the name! Thx lol

Lol earwurms are the worst xD, Had it with this song a few days ago. The intro was stuck in my head for so long. 

Edited by Jazz

This song is the perfect vibe, and its soo underrated. It deserves more attention

BadWorksFun

Was just listening to my Pandora than this song came on, now I am jamming out!

Providence

I've had this record on repeat! It's an absolute head-bopping banger and I for one am incredibly excited to see what WILLOW creates during this era.

Providence

This track right here is absolutely beautiful, I can't help but become creatively inspired when listening to FKA Twigs, her attention to detail and artistry never ceases to amaze me. 

Providence

I've long been a fan of Doja Cat and her concepts never cease to amaze me, this track radiates tranquility and simply fills me with glee.