You wake up tomorrow...

TomLucce

... and are the protagonist of the last game you played. Or the last champion/hero you played. Tell us, who are you? And what is your insight, how is your life from now on?

I'm not doing too bad. I am a teen again. Only this time I got little balls in my pocket. *Chuckles* Pokemon balls that is. Yes, I am a pokemon trainer. And set to be the very best, like no one ever was. I guess things are pretty good. Tho wifey might wonder why his bloated chinbeard-husband transformed into a teenage boy over the night. I shall use my pokemon only for good. Unless I turn wicked, which I might very well do. I hope those pokemon are able to do some chores around the house too. All in all, not too shabby.

What about you, who are you? And how does it effect your life?

Oh mymy on this one. Let's see... it would be Red Alert 3

So, Soviet Commander Neo, leading the charge to push back the Allied forces and the Emprie of the Rising Sun. I suppose my life wouldn't be anywhere close to the same xP

MassHysteria

The last game I played? Warframe.

What am I? Well I suppose I'd be a tenno. I commit mass genocides for no real reason other then because I want Materials to build a new weapon that I can use to mass genocide with more effectively. I commit intergalactic genocides in the name of a BRAND NEW SWORD (Buy one today for the low low cost of 25,000 Ferrite, 32,000 Rubedo, 4 Argon Crystals, and a Forma)

Tomorrow morning, I'd wake up as Eivor, my female viking from Assassins' Creed Valhalla. To say this would throw everything I know on it's head would be an understatement. I'd be back, hundreds of years ago, fighting to further my cause or die trying (whether or not that cause is raiding). I'd also have a horse to call out of thin air, and a raven's eyes to look through whenever I'd like. Despite the fear of death from literally anything and everything, I think it would be a pretty badass life to live. Viking assassin.

• 2 weeks later...
RebornVintex

First and foremost, i would'nt even fit into my apartement, resulting in the destruction of multiple rooms. Now before you start asking, no - there would be a 0% chance of survival when being trapped under those extreme amounts of debris, resulting in almost instant death. After regaining my conciousness and realizing whats going on, there would only be one thing left to do: I had to continue the endless journey for ultimate wisdom, in which my predecessor was'nt sucessful. But this time it's different. Unlike my other self, i know what gears turn this world and which exploits make it flourish and prosper. It is time to learn more and uncover every last secret of this planet. With a cold and ruthless gaze, i annihilate anything standing in the way of true knowledge: "To understand by unmaking" - for the void is eternal, and it will consume us all...

Oh and if no one could've guessed it by now - I'm Vel'Koz :D

• 4 weeks later...

I am a shapeshifting bear/human (Beorning) from lord of the rings :D

• Pog 1

• 1 month later...
Providence

I guess I wouldn't mind being a purple-haired anime-inspired outcast who makes a living going on thrilling missions. PS I was playing "KurtzPol" on Steam.