First thing you notice when meeting new people

RiftonTW

For me it's very similar to yours.

Just their general vibe, and how they interact with people above and below them.

For me first impressions are the most improtant if you make a bad one most likely not going to give you a chance especially over the internet. If someone welcomes me and is nice to talk to at first most important interaction for anyone irl or over the internet.

ShinMellow

I used to be very shy and introverted, mainly going for those of the same personality and I would base off of both appearances and their interactions with others. 

As of now, I often do my best to make verbal contact with those of any type, whether it be that they're of bad or good appearances, bad or good personality, I have no right to judge anyone of anything. However, if one does seem to have bad interactions or negative vibes and such, I make sure to keep my distance unless I feel that I have a chance to visualize a side that not many others may have seen. 

JayJayRabbit

The way they talk and how much they are talking/writing 

3 hours ago, JayJayRabbit said:

The way they talk and how much they are talking/writing 

does more writing/talking = good or bad?

God Bootiest

The way they talk, and their immediate body language (not the body language you see when you're accustomed to seeing them even the second time), think of it like a first-impression body language. Tone of voice and attitude.

BlackSheep

their voice? i guess hahaha, then its the way they speak you know, if they're chill or tense

• 1 month later...
Providence

I usually pick up on people's energies when I first interact with them, do I feel comfortable or am I uneasy/anxious? 

• 4 weeks later...
Centipede Levi

the first thing i notice is how bad i am at talking to people ill say hi ask them normal small talk stuff then ill just stand there o.o