Introduce yourself

Ghosty

• Community Aidé
Ghosty

As the title says, feel free to introduce yourself to your fellow Rowena members if you’d like to!

• Community Aidé
Ghosty

Okay so I'll start
Hi I am Ryan I'm 19 and your resident Florida Man/Community Aide for Lunarix I spend most of my time talking in VC/Working/Playing Video Games.

I am a college student majoring in computer Engineering and Computer Science with a Minor in Physics

I speak 4 Languages: English, Arabic, Spanish, Turkish

• District Leader
Forceous

I suck at this but hey I'm Forceous, spelled force-eus (Just go into google translate and type forceus and click on the speaker thingy then you'll know) I'm 18 and I'm the District Manager of Apollo here in Lunarix. Treat Apollo as the police here 😂

I'm also like Ghosty above a soon to be college student planning to major in Computer Science. 

If you want you can always DM me if you ever want to hang out, got an issue or just anything.

• Ghosty pinned this topic
Numerous One

My name is Adam or Numerous. Some of yall know me. others may not. I try to be on and have fun!! I am 23 with a wild personality and a thing for cracking jokes and making fun of @Forceous:)

• Pepega 1

• 1 month later...
DARKFUSION

Hi my name is Jake or if you want to call me by my GT DARKFUSION i'm 21 and i am from the UK.

I am a mechanic and also a gamer boyyyyyyyyy.

I am a bit of a joker but I'm also easy to talk too :)